Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm back baby. Adult Baby that is

Ok, so I was a tad dramatic a few weeks ago when I said I was thinking about quitting Madame Zelda's. I finally finished scanning and re-upping my buttons, I made a few changes and I added a links page (which I'll update as time goes on.)
As for everybody who suggested I move to FA(fur affinity,) FORGET IT! First off, I'm NOT A FURRY (not that I have anything against those that are,) frankly I don't particularly like most conventional 'fur' art (f.art) and I never intended this comic as a f.art, I was, and am continuing to attempt to make a "funny animal" comic.
Secondly, FA only really gets traffic from furries and I'm trying to appeal to ALL kinksters as well as vanillas who enjoy vintage styled, gross out comix.
Finally, FA requires a log in for adult content, which would further, eliminate my non furry audience, which, believe it or not, make up the majority of my audience.

So, again I say, there's nothing wrong with being a furry, but I'm not and neither is my comic. I do appreciate the concern and I hope I don't need to ever rescan and upload my files ever again.


PETRA PUPPY PAGE 21

10 comments:

Maggie Rae said...

It's good to see you're back--even after your last post I still checked in daily for updates--I'm glad everything worked out in the end.

Seifer said...

Welcome back and i'm glad things are working once more for you. The new comic looks great. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more Petra Puppy when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Yea, I would definetly love to see this comic come alive again.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Candy Sissiboi said...

(curtsey) Hello Creator of Zelda's,

It has been more than two months since you gifted us with a comic. Turkey Day, Pearl Harbor Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve Day, New Year's Day, they all have passed without a day of your newest offering coming to us, so please, pretty please, puhleeze, satisfy our cravings for pervy fetish before MLK Day passes!

Luvs-n-Spanks,

Candy

Candy Sissiboi said...

Now it's Groundhog Day and not a shadow of one of my fave comix is to be seen...*sigh*

Next up on the holiday calendar: Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, President's Day, St Paddy's Day, Equinox Day...will we have to wait until April Fool's Day to see something? C'mon Mr. Artiste, give it up...we wanna see some pervy stuff and we have been waiting since around Turkey Day of last decade for you to get back in da' groove!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tasha said...

Welcome back and i'm glad things are working once more for you. The new comic looks great. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]GaEdxYqKmqVhRSLrO[/url] - zaYZrpHNtfKyzh - http://yuxeflk.com