Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Piggy Painslut Page


It's been too  long since I've posted a page. I've been a baaaaaad boy. But here's the latest Piggy Painslut page. I've had a few ideas for the next few Piggy pages past this, so..... Keep your eyes open for those in the next six weeks or so.

I Know Nanny Goat's Nursery is the most popular comic on my site, but I'm so far ahead of my other titles, that I probably won't be updating it anytime soon (unless a great idea hits me.) But if you like infantilism then keep your eyes on Cedric the Sissy, because I'm doing a short following Candy Cottontail's adventures in Nanny Goat's Nursery.

2 comments:

Candy Sissiboi said...

Oh yes, a new pervie comic page and a good one at that! Humbert? Humbert?? Humbert??? Our Lil Miss Piggy is stuck in the pillory so what happens next? I will stay tuned in to find out :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh i hope you go easy on Candy Cottontail.SHe's just a horny bunny.