Thursday, March 31, 2011

Candy's Cotton Tale and Inking Catastrophe

Well, here's the next installment of the critically denounced mini-comic A Candy Cotton Tale, in page four we'll be introduced to some new characters in Nanny Goat's Nursery.

And speaking of characters, I've begun illustrating character profile pictures, and my goal is to have a complete character guide for Madame Zelda's. I figure there's about 70 characters in all right now. It'll take a while to get them all drawn and online, but expect that to start soon.

As for the inking catastrophe I mentioned.
The pin fell out of my 6X0 rapidograph and I can't afford a new one. So I won't be inking any new pages till I can buy a new one; They cost about $40.
 Of course if someone wanted to see new pages bad enough the could donate $40 via the donate button, or even better EMT the money to my e-mail address: goodbunny@gmail.com (since I'd get this money instantly.) I have the next page of Candy's Cotton Tale halfway inked, so if I had that pen I could update in a couple days. If only...

No comments: