Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More of that scheming puss Miss Kitty


Here it is the next page in the story of the Perils of Piggy Painslut.

On another note, I've often wondered if people realize just how small some of these panels are. I'm kind of an obsessive graphomaniac and I constantly find myself breaking pages into smaller and smaller panels and adding more and more detail to said panels.
So here's the spoiler panel with a Canadian dime on it (approx. 18mm across.) I literally just placed the dime on the scanner ad laid the sketchbook over top. Maybe that's interesting to you or maybe it's not, but there it is.

Seeya soon, and DONATE NOW!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv the twins....they can take me anyday of the month

Anonymous said...

Sadly all i could do was 10....but i hope that helps some....