Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Over 1 million page views!!

Hey Madame Zeldites,

I was 'playing' on Google Analytics today, and I noticed that between all my comix, I've received 1,000,728 since September 2007! Woooo!

So, I just wanted to thank everyone who's visited, told their friends, and especially those who wrote to me and donated.

Also I'd like to extend an extra special thank you to those who send hate mail and insult my work and myself in public forums, etc. I'm positive your hatred created the buzz I needed to reach a million hits.  Hopefully your excessively rude and hate-filled comments will push me over the 2 million mark even faster.

-Kyle Bridgett

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I regularly check this site, and always do my best to counter any hate I see on public forums when you post. Don't let people get to you, its like the saying goes 'Haters gonna hate'. :)

Apple said...

Congratulations!

I really like the comics I've read by you and while it's not all in my taste, I still appreciate your style and creativity. I can tell you put a lot of work in them. (I rarely get past pencil drawings or finishing any comics I start.) Your style and inking is so cool it reminds me of Crumb.

I'm sorry to hear people hate on you but that is just part of existing on the internet I suppose. Be brave and don't let it get you down.