Friday, May 20, 2011

Dick Dogdick: Dog Detective Page 23

Well here's the latest installment of Dick Dogdick, page 23

After doing a count, this is the 99th page of my comix, that means (for those of you who aren't so fine at the math,) that my next page will be the 100th page!

The way things are shaping up in my sketchbook, I'll likely pull off a 3 page run of whatever comic I decide to ink first. Either the next 3 pages of Petra Puppy or the next three pages of Dick Dogdick. If you prefer it one way or the other let me know.

..... then again the next page of Piggy Painslut or Candy Cottontail might be fun.

What should I do?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i myslef would like to see candy .but thats me....

Anonymous said...

I vote for Petra Puppy.

Anonymous said...

I say Petra Puppy too - it'd be good to see a big update out of it

Anonymous said...

Petra or Candy

Anonymous said...

it looks like everyone wants Petra, but i would love to see more Piggy!

Anonymous said...

Petra or Candy.

Anonymous said...

Petra or Candy for sure. Though I am a fan of them all, so whatever you choose will still be great!

Anonymous said...

Painslut!

SissyBabyBoy said...

Petra Puppy or Candy please

Toby said...

Candy Cottontail! Candy Cottaintail!