Sunday, May 29, 2011

Petra Puppy, out of the pot and into the fire.

Well, here's the long awaited continuation of Petra Puppy's Adventures in the Nursery. Petra is out of the tub and into a fresh Nappy.

So take a peak at Petra Puppy Page 29
which marks the 100th page of Madame Zelda's completed.

And don't forget to pick up some Nanny Goat's Nursery Schlock from the all new

Madame Zelda's Store of Perversion!

And while you're throwing away your hard earned money on this smut, send me a donation too. (I'm dyin' here.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nanny goat seems soo nice.. and caring but stern.

AusDpr said...

I know I don't say this enough, but Jesus Christ I love your stuff.

Should I ever become filthy rich, I'd immediately hire you at an exorbitant rate just for you to be able to fund the drawing of more petra puppy.

Anonymous said...

Same. Or candy cottontail :)