Monday, November 21, 2011

Dick Dogdick: Dog Detective Page 25

Not that anyone cares, but I just added the most recent Dick Dogdick page and I actually have 3 more done, so this comic will be updated for the next 3 weeks. Again, I realize this is my least popular (or most unpopular,) strip, but I don't care. Its MY favourite.

On a side note, I do have the next Candy Cotton Tale page done, so expect to see that soon.

Oh, and I've been getting asked about the Custom Art Gallery of late, especially the Mr.Clover comix. Here's the thing, I haven't gotten any commission work in a while, and that's why that whole section has been inactive. I will have the final 3 Mr.Clover Pages up soon (probably this Sunday or next and going for 3 weeks,) but then its done. If you'd like to see more "snuff" pieces, someone will have to commission them. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

But snuff? Doesn't that mean death? I hope he doesn't die. He can live as a baby girl now instead

goodbunny2000 said...

Well, dead inside anyway.

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor Clover. Is good chance to start a new and better life! *nods*