Sunday, December 11, 2011

SURPRISE!!! Happy DecembaRama!!!

You know kids (by which I mean consenting adults,)

DecembaRama is the time of year when we fine, upstanding, space monster fearing, North Americans come together and celebrate the all mighty Economy (other countries may too, but they hardly count.) And, through obligation, we sacrifice credits to give gifts to one another.While I'm aware that a homemade gift is the worst possible DecembaRama gift to give, it is still none the less better to receive than give, so I know you'll enjoy it. Your gift is the most recent page of Petra Puppy IN ADDITION , of course to the already promised EPILOGUE of Mr.Clover.

Speaking of DecemaRama, my wish this ridiculous holiday season is that all of you make a donation to Madame Zelda's Zoo of Pervesion. Not only will you NOT get a cool tote-bag, but it will also make you feel good to know you did your part to help feed the angry and all powerful All Seeing Eye-conomy. Even $5 (though preferably more,) would be great. Or, if you prefer the more tangible touch, purchase some schlock from my Store. So hand over your dollar signs to me and all your dreams will be guaranteed* to come true, and maybe, just maybe, I won't have to sick the Krampus on you.

HAPPY DECEMBARAMA

-Kyle C. "I'm not afraid to beg" Bridgett.



*Guarantee will NOT be honoured

No comments: