Sunday, April 1, 2012

And Now A Word From Our Sponsors!

I wish. We don't really have sponsors. If we did, I wouldn't need two jobs to keep the lights on.

Anyway, in honour of rounding two weeks of not smoking, I've decided to post this Dick Dogdick advertizing parody that I made in France, but never published. Hope you enjoy it (but there's no tits, so I doubt you will.)

Now back to complaining. If you read my last post you are aware that I've been in dire financial straits for a while now. I did receive a few donations from loyal fans which were very helpful, but  most of the cash for art I received was for poster work unrelated to Madame Zelda's (which can be viewed on my DeviantArt account) and is why you haven't seen any updates lately. I'm still digging myself out of a hole, and working 48 hours a week now, I don't have lot of time to work on Madame Zelda's. In a perfect world, I'd make more than enough money from Madame Zelda's that I could update three times a week, however its unlikely.

I AM working on a 6 page custom comic for a gentleman which will be appearing in the Commissions section next Sunday. But until I can get myself out of this current financial hole I'm in, I doubt I'll be able to update any of the OFFICIAL Madame Zelda's Comix. If you want to help me out, please DONATE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In which world will the commission take place? I look forward to it. You have such amazing work!

Anonymous said...

LOOK FORWAD TO SEEING IT. I MAY HAVE A COMMISSION OF MY OWN FOR YOU.

Anonymous said...

When is the comissed comic going to be finished?

Anonymous said...

3 months later and you're still broke? C'mon man!

Anonymous said...

I think I speak for many when I say we miss you. There was a point where every day Ilooked for your updates.and I still look a couple times a week.I hope all is well and will keep looking for your wonderful pieces of literary and art work.
Your friend dieselinblood